PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
- 750g Kestrel potatoes, skins left on
- 2 tbsp good-quality mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 3 tbsp light sour cream
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1 tbsp light milk
- 8 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 3 tbsp snipped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the potatoes into 3cm squares so that they are all the same size and will cook evenly.
2. Place them in a pan of boiling water. Once the water has returned to the boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 mins or until just cooked and still keeping their shape.
3. Tip them into a colander to drain well, then transfer to a large bowl.
While the potatoes are cooking, mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, light sour cream , mustard and milk.
4. Add the spring onions, then most of the chives and tarragon to the potatoes, season to taste.
5. Spoon the dressing over the potatoes while they are still warm then toss gently together so that they are well coated.
6. Tip the potato salad into a serving bowl and scatter over the remaining chives and tarragon.