PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 35 mins
- 2kg Red potatoes, skins on
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled and bruised
- Handful fresh sage leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Bring the potatoes to the boil in a pan of salted water, then simmer for 10 -15minutes until just tender. Drain.
3. Using a potato masher, gently press on each potato until it starts to give and flattens a little.
4. Heat the oil and garlic in a large fry pan Add the potatoes, and cook on each side until golden brown, turning carefully with tongs.
5. Transfer to a baking tray, sprinkle with the sage and a little sea salt and roast for 20 minutes
(Potatoes can be kept warm in oven for an hour or more)